Pussy Footing Around

I've been reluctant to weigh in on the scandal, but there's been a lot of talk about pussies lately.  The word has been thrust to the forefront of our national consciousness.  There was a time when authors like myself were the only ones to give pussies their place in print. But now....!  It's pussy all the time and everyone wants to weigh in.

Here's what I'm saying.

Since my blog is so far away from political, I think there is one unifying message we can all agree upon. Pussies deserve respect. I'm not the first and won't be the last to acknowledge that without laying blame, pussies have brought kings to their knees and inspired lesser men to achieve greatness. Have we evolved beyond that fact? I'm afraid, not yet. 

There may be no greater disrespect of the pussy than depriving it of want it needs.  If you like having it grabbed, then by all means, find someone you trust who will do it for you.  But let's never forget who deserves to make that call.  (Here's a hint...you need to have one.)

No comments: